Report a Prominence Poker Bug

Wizard Outfit (from the Wizardly Bundle) does not receive the Suit Outfit +50% REP boost on Suave Sundays.

Iā€™m having an issue with ranked tournaments.
The season ended and I got my rewards but then the new season timer said the season was ending in 1 hour. My provisional rating was 1081. It let me join a silver ranked tournament and I finished 3rd. When I went to start a 2nd game my provisional rating was 1,000 instead of 1,087? It also said that I still needed to play 3 provisional games. I didnā€™t get credit for the 1st game? The season timer had also reset to show the end coming in another hour? Please fix the ranked season for November. Thanks.

3 Likes

The problem continues, the points I earned have not been added to my total points and the end of season will end in 3 hours.

3 Likes

Why are the the ranked games resetting every 60 minutes.

3 Likes

Hi. I signed in yesterday (October 31st) and got my rewards, wouldnā€™t let me play a game. Today I signed in and it reset my rank to 1,000. I was a platinum so I should have been over 1,100 to begin with at the least.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I contacted the support and wait for a answer now. I had temporary ranking with 1150ā€¦

1 Like

Glad itā€™s not just me lol

1 Like

Same for me.
Last monthā€™s lead has been deleted.

Game doesnā€™t load any tables on PS5 for past two days. Just says error connecting to server.

if no other ps players are having problems, have you tried powering off your ps console and modem waiting 10 sec and turning them back on?

Game froze during tournament and kept taking money while I reconnected!!! NOT MY INTERNET. It was on your end!

I too seem affected by this the last couple of days, though itā€™s happening in the casual ring games. If I force quit on Xbox Series X and start up again I rejoin the same table but time has passed and my hand has expired. Itā€™s a really annoying bug, every couple of minutes I stop at the screen per my attachment.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not the servers, itā€™s a timing issue between servers,
All players at the table are playing on the same server and when you canā€™t play then it is not PipeWorks problem. it is you!

Search in this forum for ā€˜internetā€™ or ā€˜serverā€™ for more iinfo

Not me. My son works from home and was in work when this happened and no disconnect happened for him.

Itā€™s clearly a server/connection issue their end. Iā€™ve had an ISP technician out to check everything over, no faults found the issue is also only limited to Prominence.

1 Like

Google search ā€˜speed testā€™ and run both upload and download and tell me the results.

Very stable, under 60ms ping and little jitter.

Mine is also very good and I know how to test my speed and connection, thank you.

Expellant. How often does this interruption happen?
The reason I ask is I too had issues and was able to correct uhe problem,

Every session, sometimes immediately other times after a couple of minutes game play. How did you resolve it?