Table is full is wrong

I keep having an issue with the game putting me in a “table is full” loop. The table is not full. An example of this is the table filled up but was a table I don’t want to play at, so, I hit my back button waiting for that table to finish and then hit x again to go back to the table selection and it says the table is full, click ok, and it just keeps being there with a table is full pop up. I even attempted closing the game and reopening to only get the same message again. This has happened repeatedly this season, but never before. Are you trying to force people to play at tables they don’t like?

In your opinion, you are not spamming.
But in my opinion, you are clearly spamming.

Spam means sending a large number of packets to a server.
This applies to humans as well as computers.

You entered a table and then left.
This means that your PS4 or PS5 sent a packet to the server to enter the table,
and then sent a packet to leave the table.
Repeating this process is nothing but sending a large number of packets.

Prominence Poker’s servers were recently attacked by spam.
So they implemented an anti-spam algorithm in June of this year.
That’s why you didn’t encounter this problem until this month.

I recommend you study Internet security.
Otherwise, you will be spamming many servers without even realizing it.

1 Like

If a player joins a table and then leaves before the server fully establishes a game, dose the player risk losing their buy-in and entry fee?

I don’t know why you’re being nasty, I simply asked a question. I knew why I was getting the popup…the issue was the popupp got stuck on my screen and hung up. Wouldn’t let me get out by clicking ok, nor by hitting back button. Thanks for being so friendly! I’ve been in touch with tech support and they’re looking into it.

are you spamming november_rain14 ?

This issue is dead. As you can read below, tech has fixed it.

I am having the same issue with prominence poker ranked games. I attempt to play and message reads “table is full”. What is going on?

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I reported the issue to tech support. For me the issue was the “table is full” popup wouldn’t leave my screen. Hitting “ok” didn’t work and trying to use back button didn’t work so I was having to close the game to get…unstuck.

As far as that goes I am able to play about 1 ranked game a day, the rest are … “table is full”

1 Like

Table is still “full” , anyone with a fix? Looking to play a ranked tournament!

If you have a PC, try using Steam.

What Platform do you play on? What level?
I’ve been playing up to 3 ranked games a day since 2013 on Xbox and I’ve never seen this error message

1 Like

I play on PS5. I don’t know whay you mean by level.

If you expect the developers to correct a problem, you must provide as much detail as possible for them to search their audit files. Until there is proof of a problem it can’t be fixed
Level means are you Silver bronze gold etc.

1 Like

As I posted below, the issue has been given to tech support through their support page. They’ve all the details. Cheers!

I keep having the same issue
Table is full
Playing on xbox
I get maybe one game a day after rebooting my xbox for half the day
I’m ranked in the diamond level and finished first last month
Wondering if this is a hack
Or is it on the poker site
I’ve sent 6 emails the first one they responded saying it was fixed i got one game in after that and its back to table is full

1 Like

I’m not sure about xbox. I don’t have one of those. Once I reported the issue to tech through their help site it stopped getting stuck on my screen like that. Have you reported it through their help site?

Yes 3 times a day for the last 5 days
They said it was fixed played one game and it’s back

1 Like

Im having the same issue once i reached diamond. How do i report this?

1 Like

You can see in the menu of the game a help and support section. The email and website are listed there. I’m sorry I can’t remember it right now and I’m not at my console.