Report a Prominence Poker Bug

Prominence im having a bug with my rep my rep is 18 and my brother rep is 25 i need help understanding this

Ret is an individual achievement.
Within PP, select ā€˜Help and optionsā€™, then select ā€˜how to playā€™. then select ā€˜affiliationsā€™.

Keep getting authentication errors after recent update

XBOX - 10,000,000 CASH game is glitched. No one can join. There is a user stuck in the first seat for a couple days and no one can join the table.

Iā€™m having the issue that the game zooms in when iā€™m trying to play, my specs:

• i9 13900KS
  • RTX 4090
  • DDR5 6200MHz RAM
  • Samsung Monitor 32:9 (5120x1440)

i think this issue is caused by unoptimized video settings, my friend is also on PC and is not having this issue.

Please fix this.

Thankā€™s in advance.

I really hate when one on one the payer waits till the last moment to make a moveā€¦but thatā€™s poker

What needs to be done that is the worst is if a player is unable to play or just being an ass not doing anything the game should only allow 5 no play hands and booted out the game with a loss.

I can not tell you how many asses do that crap

First, congratulations on the updates, especially the dev team thatā€™s been working on Xbox connectivity stuff behind the scenes, because from my usage the game has become MUCH MORE stable and quicker to connect. Every time I login and connect now itā€™s between 5-10 seconds, whereas before it could take 30-50 seconds. Nothing has changed on my end since the connection time has improved so Iā€™m assuming the PP dev team improved it. Props.

BUG: please fix the OOPS/CLAIRVOYANT issue, itā€™s still getting the outcomes wrong.

1 Like

Having issues connecting to your servers! Keeps telling me to check my internet connection but mine internet is just fine!

1 Like

Canā€™t connect to the servers ? ? ? Whatā€™s going on. ? ? ?

Same here! I even disconnected my internet and rebooted it! Still isnā€™t working!!! :-1:t2:

PP works for me on Xbox.

In ranked tournament and this happens! It was bad enough the lag made the game lo ger and ratio from hands/blind go up! Not a happy poker player right now!

le jeu ne veut plus se lancer depuis hier, on me demande une conexion internet alors que ma play est connectee et foctionne pour dā€™autres jeux en ligne

I cant join a 6 player tourney, but have no issues joining a casual game.

Please help. I bought 3x30 day boosts in game via Sony. 1x30day on 13th April annd I had no days left. Then I purchased 2x30 days on the 14April - so I should have had 89 day on the 14th April in total. However only 2 x 30 day boosts were applied but I was charged by Sony for the 3 boosts at Ā£13.99 each. I opened up a Sony case 13786916 on the 14th April as boost are applied immediately after payment to Sony . Sony responded, sorry the in app purchases were all applied, speak to the developer - you will get no refund and itā€™s a developer issue which you have to speak to the developers about. I actually opened my Sony case 13786916 and at same time of 14th April flagged issue with pipeworks support as stated in the Prominence Poker help page. My Pipeworks emails (4 times now) have gone totally unacknowledged, without even an email to say Pipeworks had received any emails. I provided the attached picture to Sony and Pipeworks on the 14th April it shows only 59 days and my bank statement with 3 payments.

Sony, who were quick to take my cash are just not interested, speak to the developer is their mantra. Unfortunately the Pipeworks doesnā€™t seem interested either. I provided full evidence to Sony. However you can only upload games logs in the Prominence Poker app on PS5 so I did that. As of this post I have 54 days boost instead of 84. I canā€™t seem to get any support from pipeworks, I have emailed the team as the game help says - not even received a courtesy acknowledgement in return. I spoke to my bank who did a single chargeback for which Sony has now banned my account. Iā€™ve left a voicemail message with Pipeworks and still received no communication. Please email me saying you will investigate and if possible update my Sony case number with facts that there was an application error and I only received 2 of the 3 purchased boosts. Iā€™m 67 years old my pS5 is my only entertainment device so all my tv stream does not function due to Sony account suspension. Iā€™ve instructed my back to drop the merchant dispute but Sony might never reinstate the PSN account I have. I have played Prominence Poker for over 5000 plus hours and purchased MANY 30 day boosts in my time. Regards Tom McDougall

Same here, still. That happened after they said they took the OOPS out.

1 Like

The site is down and keep saying authentication error

Site is down keeps saying authentication error

Your servers are down, this is real nice considering I wanted to play before going to work now thatā€™s a no go

It seems a player named ā€œI defy logicā€ has somehow caused the 5 M buy in in the casual ring games to glitch. Nobody can play there. It has been down for days. You try to join and I defy logic is always there, and the game never starts, even if a 3rd player tries to join.