Hey Prominence players,
Thanks so much for your patience for us over the years. We’re happy to announce (and release) a new patch for Prominence Poker! When we release additional patches in the future, we’ll add any important messages and the patch notes to this space, so watch here for more news.
Over the past year, Pipeworks reacquired Prominence Poker, so some of our support options have changed. Send all support queries to email@example.com with your account name and explanation of trouble. Please visit our community site at www.pipeworks.com/poker to participate in our community.
We want to thank you for your continued support. We have a future planned for Prominence, and we can’t make it without you. We’ll post more information when we’re ready.
The Prominence Team
Changes and Improvements
- Updated Unreal Engine from version 4.12 to 4.26 in preparation for adding new features
- Updated Platform SDKs
- Added Customer Support screen (Main Menu / Help & Options / Support)
- Reduced the chances of failing to accept an invite
- Improved scrolling of items in the store
- Improved shadow quality
- Added a button prompt for switching gender on the gender select screen
- Disabled joining the ranked prelobby via invite
- Fixed prelobby participant tab button showing when the participant list is not visible
- Fixed incorrect tournament payout display when a player joins the lobby
- Fixed featured item change sound continuing to play past the Featured Item screen
- Fixed a soft lock when leaving a table
- Fixed missing hole card display when rejoining the session after being disconnected
- Fixed some localized text
- Fixed some missing UI sound effects
- Fixed some minor visual UI bugs