Game is now broken with new rep implementation

I have been playing PP for years and now this new rep system has killed any and all joy of the game. I have about 70 million chips accrued, but in order to get any rep, I have to risk about 1/6 of that stack. The Ai has always been against me from the beginning (river trolling my cards consistently), but I have managed to press on and slowly make chips. Now I’m forced to risk huge amounts just to make any rep. Good luck with your new system, I won’t be a part of it.

6 Likes

Agreed this is Bullshite !

1 Like

Agree leveling up while playing a reasonable percentage of bankroll was eliminated from the game. That was wrong to do. I wonder how ‘graceful bear’ and others who sat around all say doing 100 HU are handling it? Their life for the past few years just got ripped out from under them. I imagine there’s some twitchy people re-entering the real world.

1 Like

Dude, and no freebies for closing? Agreed when they brought the mayor back I was stoked,. New update sucks. The no all in on low ring games I bill shit

1 Like

Completely agree with all of the above. Also, 9 players at a table takes FOREVER to finish a game. We can’t live on the game, but would like to play. SOme of us do have lives outside of PP.

2 Likes

I agree. And I will never buy a booster this way. They are absolutely worthless now.

2 Likes

I whole-heartedly agree with this. I just returned to playing after a hiatus and just realized this and came here directly to complain. I don’t want to risk playing higher stakes for full rep. We should be able to play at whatever we want for full, not according to whatever skewed prevention you’ve thought you’re taking with this.

1 Like

Chiming in to say those are all very valid points above, and can actually negatively impact revenue.

I hadn’t yet considered the percentage calculations on large bank rolls since I lost all my millions and haven’t recovered, but I was apparently under the mistaken impression that the new rank percentages during play was calculated by the opposing player ranks.

Now I’m confused.

Buy a Boost, get high rep %. Not Cool at all.