Card hacking going on

The game is officially busted, A, 10 and K,10 lost to Q,4 and 8,3 all in at 100,000. And the person with these bad hands initiated it sitting at a 100K table with 600K spamming all in and winning every single time making people leave after getting cheated. I had 400K and lost it all to 2 separate cheaters. Everytime it never fails 3-4 days after the new season starts issues happen like this. I am reall about to stop playing if I don’t get a response, something has to be done. Persons name : X Shlock X, Thee Futurian, and KinderBa.

1 Like

I agree this is complete bull some of these hand there no way they win all ever time .

1 Like

Only explaination. Trolls will sit there and mess with you and allow you to “win” just so that the last card drawn can be their “3 of a kind” which is nearly impossible to do 7 times in one game. Sitting head to head with people you can tell who is playing to play and who is controlling hands. The fact that you guys allow us to pay money to be cheated out of it makes your game awful. Youre thieves PP.

Pipeworks algorithm needs updating - it’s predictable now. Thats not hacking, that’s just playing allot and seeing the same thing over and over again. It’s the algorithm.

1 Like