Time to change the algorithm

I’ve only been playing for about 3 months and your algorithm is now predictable. Same cards dealt - then the player 2 seats from you gets same hand, same result in flop and river - Switch it up abit.

4 Likes

The reason i stoped playing Ranked and Prominence Poker, is because of the Algorithm problems.
I experienced Bad Beats so often that it felt like an insult to me as a Poker player. (35 years experience)
I have 128 Million chips but dont play the game as i cant trust the cards.
Sad but true.

6 Likes

How hard is it to make a random deck. player next to u shares the same card or 1 card difference, too many times not to notice

5 Likes

Still a problem. Getting dealt same cards from last deal with different suits or in reverse order. Come on! It can’t be that difficult to randomise the deal to a more realistic situation.

4 Likes

Wait. So you say if it’d be “truly random” then that’d be impossible?

And rather obviously you have evidence of any of this?

I have stopped playing because the algorithm makes the game horrible, it is better without AI, the game would closest thing to reality, without AI, they save money in development and they would have many more people playing

1 Like

What AI do you refer to?

Please explain how a algorithm is responsible for the outcome of a game of poker. Every player at the table is dealt their hole cards from the same deck of cards. The algorithm has no control over which palavers are going to raise, check or fold.
I play this video game for entertainment, and when I lose it’s just part of the game.
Hold-em Poker is a game against people.

What “algorithm” are you talking about, exactly?

Any algorithm. My suggestion is that to blame the algorithim is to assert that Hold-em poker is a card game dependent on the sequence of cards. dealt.
It is not! It’s a game of chance, luck and skill

Totally agree. I was playing one on one, ahead of my opponent and then all of the sudden he kept on getting all the good face cards A, K, Ja while I consistently always got low cards. I could never beat him. With a good hand I seriously believe that the algorithm of this game is utter garbage

When a set of 2 cards are initially dealt, the same 5 cards follow, most every hand. The next hand, you are dealt the same 2 initial cards, only the suits have changed. They too, used to have the same 5 cards that follow.

I once sat at a table and lost every hand or folded for nearly an hour. On another occasion I was dealt winning hands for about 10 times in a row. I don’t think the game is rigged. You just need to know when to hold, fold, or walk away. Yeah, it may feel like the game is cheating you, but honestly that is all in your head. If you don’t like the game, don’t play. Or you could work on your skills and make bank.

1 Like