Seriously.... change your algorithmes

So you lost 240 hands. You are a bad poker player. So many players are just an all-in every hand types - I’m a retired mathematician and computer scientist and have played for 6 years and have never had to buy chips. I’m currently sitting with nearly 90,000,000 chips but I’m still not winning loads of games because I use Poker math to play and that doesn’t help me with the non math aspect of the game. Lady Luck will always have you if you don’t play tight. Real money poker is worse as losing really money hurts more than losing your fake poker chips. It makes people take risks that they would never take if they were playing poker with their own money.

1 Like

Poker is a game of chance using cards to play against people.
Both Ivey and Negreanu didn’t win a WSOP tournament in 2022. Both of them realize that losing is a part of poker.

1 Like

It’s just chance. The game is not programming anyone to win or lose. In the short term Good decisions lose plenty and bad decisions win plenty. Over the long haul people who make better decisions WILL be ahead of those who make worse.

Short term it can be streaky. You can play perfectly for hundreds of hands and come out behind. That’s just poker. If you find yourself on the bad end of a rough patch just play something else and come back later. Frustration does not lead to good decision making.

1 Like