More on "Fake" Poker Accusations... (from a programmer)

So let’s sum this up: “It is possible that there’s something wrong with the game’s randomness and it is noticeable.”

Although, I don’t perceive it myself, but I think it’s safe to say that there might be others who better at this, so I’m with you on this one. Cryptography is not self-evident, and it requires prudence and knowledge in that specific field, which the developers might lack. It’s entirely conceivable. But. Every developer would’ve made the same mistake and

is far-fetched for me. I’m not sure what do you mean by that, but I find it hard to believe that there’s no (online) game in existence that has flawless (unnoticeably, seemingly perfect) randomness. It’s not that hard to implement. Not to mention developers can get a certificate which proves the legitimacy of their shuffling. I don’t know how trustworthy it is, but at least it’s something. This could be a solution here as well. Probably. Or at least a step in the right direction.

Worry not, we saw your message. At least I did for sure. Either way, there’s absolutely no need to restate everything what you already wrote once. Raise awareness, not tension.

Like someone once said, in the world of video poker, this game is the rake.