Feature Requests

Per my other thread More on "Fake" Poker Accusations... (from a programmer) I’m adding my suggestions here since this is the specific thread.

1. “Speed” tables with a shorter time limit for players to make their move.

2. “Spread” tables where bets/raises can only be within a set limit (eg. between 100 and 1,000 chips on 10k buy-in tables). Since one of the biggest complaints is people just going all-in all the time and turning the game into “Poker lottery”.

3. Cross-platform play would be amazing!

4. Maybe if you have a hand above a certain rank (eg. trips) then there’s a “confirmation” thing before you can fold. I accidentally folded a killer full house the other day on the river after betting it big since the flop. I was mortified.

5. More emoji thingies would be awesome: thumbs up, yawns, some kind of WTF reaction, etc. I could probably think of quite a few of these.

6. I also agree the telegraphing should stay. I know it’s not a good idea to telegraph one’s moves but you can also “trick” other players with such things. One of the things I love about PP is that you can see when other players are checking their hole cards, etc. This is something you never had on older online poker rooms and it’s a valuable tool for seasoned Poker players to know when their opponents are checking to see if they have a potential flush, etc. after the flop arrives.

7. “Paid access” rooms for serious players. I mean like private rooms but where you pay maybe an annual subscription for access to them. This would eliminate the possibility of playing against 8 year olds that don’t know what they’re doing and I’d certainly be willing to pay PP some $$ for this feature.

Finally, I’d like to reiterate my offer from my other thread with regards to helping implementing some of the logic for the suggestions. I don’t need paying–I just want to help make PP even more awesome than it already is and have happy players! I have 3 decades experience C/C++, SQL databases, and worked on several Poker software products since the early 2000’s.

4 Likes