Latest fix font size

I play PP on either 55 or 100 inch HDTV am i the only one that cant read the player’s info above their heads anymore because of the font size change since the last fix/update? Yes i move the camera angle to try to see it. Yes im old lol But it was never a problem before. Anyone else ?

2 Likes

Quick response to this old mans problem the over the head table tag fonts have been resized and can be seen even by us old foggies tyvm Your hands on approach is appreciated. Now please rethink the Rep fix its punishing the honest good players i get more Rep filling the table players then any Rep i gain even with a boost on ring games. Keep up the hands on approach but not all fixes work TYVM

1 Like

I agree, the font size should be increased.

1 Like

I can’t read player names they’re so small. Even the titles hard to read but the player names matter more and got hidden a few months ago.

1 Like
    I play om a 75-inch TV and think the font sizes should be increased!   Players playing on PC's and a 26 inch monitor must be having a terrible time!                                                                                                                                                                i I

I agree i played it about a week sgo and thought they fixed it but nope still tiny fonts . Needs to be fixed for sure.

It’s not the font size that’s smaller. They changed the layout of the venues, they have more seats now, and maybe the POV is further away, so the overhead panels as a whole are smaller along with the texts in them. But I agree of course, they are too small, should be bigger.

1 Like