Feature Requests

The thing people forget is that everyone at the table is playing from the same deck using the same algorithm.

Thanks Joe!
I’ve been playing Pipework’s verism’s of poker since 2013.
I play ranked tournaments, usually twice a day around 8am and 7pm Pacific on Xbox. Game tag is Farmer John40. I flagged you as a ‘friend’ weeks ago to fallow you on the Leaderboard.
See you at the tables!

1 Like

Can we get some new emojis would be nice to do something different at the table for a change

Can we have all table items assigned to a category for the bonuses or create a separate miscellaneous category bonus for things like crystal skulls and easter baskets?

1 Like

Also back to drinks :joy:

Yall go through the effort of making a red ale or ipa or different colored fluid in shot glasses but at the table they all just are a frosted white cup unless you specifically find the right camera angle to show you whats in it

1 Like

Longer than a 7 min sit-out. Things happen - long games call for multiple bathroom trips - need to be able to sit out more than once if we need to and to fold, not check , then fold, every time.

Bad Beats Jackpot is a cool thing. But it do change the problem WITH the bad algorithm.
I just cant plat PP as long as the Algorithm dont get sorted out. They have had YEARS to do it, but they dont care.

1 Like

Yes, so everyobe suffer through the SAME issue. Does that make it any better ???
No.

1 Like

That is some hilarious $h#t multiple screenshots you da man made my day get the drinks right PP :joy::rofl: see a sense of humor have fun gl

1 Like

Joe,
Since flagging you as a friend I’ve been monitoring the results of your play om the leaderboard. Listing it with the other players on my friends list.
You’re above average! Especially in ring games,
Congratulations!

Could the moderator please create a separate thread for this algorithm debate?
This topic has been beaten to death numerous times since 2013 and should not corrupt a thread highlighting request for new features.

Nickname Request

Please add “The Phoenix” or “Phoenix Rising” to the nicknames. I’ve risen up from the ashes more times than I can count! LOL

2 Likes

For me, and I really hope I am not the only one who would want this…OMAHA!, I would honestly play this game nonstop is Omaha poker was an option on this game. Pleasseee make it happen <3

2 Likes

New update fixed cups forgot about shot glassss :joy:

MTT and higher ranked tournament levels.

There are players who like to annoy other players by taking the entire timer on every turn. It would be great if there was a system to speed them up or penalize them. Perhaps if they do it 3 turns in a row they have to sit out a couple hands. Something to prevent this from happening.

2 Likes

If you open a loot case and it contains a duplicate table item, you should also get a refill for that item
White = Budget
Blue = Mediocre
Purple and Gold = Primo

Player titles not trophy/achievement specific should be able to be purchased.

Rematch option in post match screen in private H2H games and when playing solo.

Reduce the amount of hands in between blind raises…. Tournaments take forever to start and take even longer to end :joy: half of the games strategy is just fold until blinds hit 300 this would help expedite game play and also combat the wave of players now who will deliberately take every second of game to aggravate/annoy players into quitting matches

2 Likes

I agree with most of your ideas, but I don’t think the blind levels should be shorter. Yes, the first blind level is a pain in the ass (and basically every blind level if all the players are passive), but if you speed things up with the blind levels, the game become less playable, and I don’t need that. Sometimes your only option is folding and looking forward to the next hand. If you want to speed things up just raise more frequently. Or play poker on your phone with ridiculously short blind levels. It’s not horrible, but I prefer the more conventional way of playing poker.

2 Likes

Hello,
I have quite the suggestion that might make the “bad beat” stigma go down quite a bit. I find, for my self. a total of 20-25 seconds is not enough time to accurately assess what you’re up against unless you assume everyone is value betting all the time. at least in Tourneys adding time to decision making/adding a time bank feature would inprove quality of life.

1 Like

Why are there rules how you win? Make the cards randomly! Do you understand?