Btw, shouldn't we do something about cheaters?

Finally someone knows what I’m talking about. Okay, farming is not harmful, but farming in a RANKED environment is not harmless in my opinion. It gives you a rank that someone else might works its ass out. It’s not funny. Watching others just ranking themselves up while you waiting like an idiot, because at least 10 times more people playing with themselves (or with someone from a group, I don’t even know what they’re doing) than folks who are willing to play for the win.

Also, I’m not completely unaffected by them, because somehow when I got matched with some of them, sometimes the game says: “The game not exists” when the game would start loading otherwise, and because of it I stuck at that screen. I can’t go back in the menu or anything. I actually have to close the game completely and restart it. And some of them seem to know about this and even mocks me by chasing me in the lobby to get us paired and to get me stuck in the game. I’m not sure, but it’s freaking outrageous. And again: these are supposed to be RANKED games. It’s a joke instead. Tell me one more game, where players use ranked games to farm (and clearly bypassing etiquette) and it’s okay there.

I don’t care if they were banned I’d still not have anyone to play. I don’t care. I’d rather want to see an empty lobby than a sh!thole. It seems you don’t get it. The two-person tournaments are not the same as the six-person. Not by a long shot. Creating a 9-person tournament system does not help this situation. I like the two-person format, because it’s shorter and gives you more chances to play. For me, the idea of even bigger tables are completely irrelevant. It doesn’t solve my problem.

I’m not alone it seems: Patch Notes - Oct. 5, 2022 - #7 by Theone_1