Spring Drink Party Bundle Available Now!

You better BEER-lieve it — the Prominence Poker team is back with a March content drop!

Players can take advantage of the Spring Drink Party Bundle, available now in the Shop & Stash until Monday, March 20. It features an assortment of drinks and drink accessories, including the new Clover Shuriken!

All items are available for purchase with chips in the Shop & Stash. For those who prefer saving their chips for the tables, players can purchase today’s items outright in the Bundles menu within the Shop & Stash. The bundle is a limited-time offering, so act fast before it’s gone!

For our players on PlayStation, we’re happy to announce that with this content drop you can also take advantage of the Bundles offerings moving forward.

Make your opponents green with envy with the new Clover Shuriken, complete with a custom throwing animation!

We’ll be back again next week with ANOTHER content drop. Stay tuned for the Spring Planting Bundle, available from March 23 - 28! Get ready to take some time in the springtime air with this bundle of garden goods!

If you aren’t already in there, be sure to join our Discord! It’s a great place to organize casual/ranked games, share screenshots and clips or chat about poker in general.

We’ll have even more news to share with you very soon. Be sure to follow us on our official social media (Twitter & Facebook) and community forums to learn what’s coming next!

3 Likes

The Clover Shuriken action is excellent. Well done.

I still think you’re missing revenue opportunity offering unique stash only available by $ purchase.

1 Like

I was just about to ask about bundles for consoles, and there it was in the patch notes!
I love what you guys and gals are doing with the game and I look forward to whats to come. I just wish there was a way to give back other than buying chips.

1 Like