Servers Down for Maintenance Monday September 27 (Complete)

Hello Prominence Players,

We wanted to let you know that our servers will be down for maintenance on Monday September 27 from 6am - 6pm PT/9am - 9pm ET. Beginning Monday at 4am PST/7 am ET, you’ll see in-game reminders that the servers will be shutting down. Until then, you can play to your hearts/clubs/spades/diamonds content.

We will notify the community once we’re back up and ready to host.
Thank you for your understanding,

The Mayor

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up.

1 Like

24 hours… Hope something exciting is happening, hopefully a few new tables!

Sure hope with 12 hour downtime something is done with the dealing within the game. Or should I say randomness of the hands . Meaning say on Mondays it’s flush day , Tuesday str8 day and so on . Maybe just one little change in the algorithm of the cards being dealt could change that . I don’t know but the way it is now it’s getting frustrating to lose to people who play like idiots go all in with say 72 against a pic or of facecards.

3 Likes

Buonasera, il gioco avrebbe dovuto ripartire alle 18 ma, non posso accedervi. C’è un altro aggiornamento ?
Grazie

PS4 just got it’s update, so it’s probably something to do with that.

2 Likes

PROMINENCE UPDATE: We know you’re anxious to get back to your tables, and we’re working hard to make that happen. New ETA for the database upgrade is 12:20 am PT. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding!

PROMINENCE UPDATE: We know you’re anxious to get back to your tables, and we’re working hard to make that happen. New ETA for the database upgrade is 12:20 am PT.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding!

4 Likes

Bonjour, 9h15 le 28 sept 2022 impossible de jouer… Message maintenance moins de 1h00, voilà déjà 1h30 mais toujours rien, même message… Plus unable to connect to the server. Please check your internet connection and enter prominence again.

If the problem continues, check pipework. Com/poker.

Pffff…

PROMINENCE UPDATE: All services have been restored. We apologize that this server maintenance took longer than expected. Thank you for your patience!

5 Likes

Good job guys and tyvm for the heads up on the maintenance and the delay. You can’t please everyone that will never happen but its great to see since the way the last time the server went down that you have taken a hands on approach and you keep us updated. Cant wait to see whats next and thanks

2 Likes

Yes, because everything is sugar-coated rainbows and unicorn farts.

There is still the problem of connecting to the game. Endless loading in progress. I live in Russia, my friends have a similar problem. Tell me how can I fix it?